This easy Italian crock pot chicken and mushroom dinner recipe consists of 5 ingredients, including fresh mushrooms and Mozzarella cheese.
Italian Crock Pot Chicken and Mushroom Dinner
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1.5 c Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 26 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2 T olive oil
- In a large skillet heat oil.
- Over med-high heat, saute chicken until just browned.
- Place chicken and mushrooms in a 3.5 or larger crock pot.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Cook, covered, for 6-7 hours on low, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Top chicken and sauce with cheese, cover, and cook for 30 more minutes on low.
- Serve over noodles of choice.