Try this easy to make ground beef soup recipe. It’s cooked in a crock pot and consists of 12 ingredients, including canned tomatoes and celery.
What you need:
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 4 c water
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 10 oz package mixed vegetables, frozen
- 14. 5 oz can tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 t black pepper
- 1/3 c melted butter
- 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 1 bay leaf
What you do:
- Boil water in a medium saucepan.
- Add bouillon and heat until dissolves.
- Add broth and the rest of ingredients, except for butter and flour to slow cooker; mix well.
- Cook, covered, for 7 1/2 hours on low.
- Turn crock on high.
- Combine flour and butter together in a small bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add mixture to crock and stir until liquid thickens.
- Cook for additional 30 minutes before serving.