This quick and easy fish and corn chowder recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including potatoes, cream style corn, and onion.
What you need:
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 T butter
- 1 c water
- 4 c thinly sliced raw potatoes
- 1 lb frozen cod or haddock
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- 15 oz can cream style corn
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Saute onion in butter, in a large kettle, until soft.
- Add potatoes, frozen fish, and water; cover.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and potatoes are tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat just to boiling, stir and serve.
- Recipe submitted by Joyce O. via Wisconsin.