Try this quick and easy tuna casserole recipe. This casserole recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including cheddar cheese and mushrooms.
Easy Tuna Casserole
- 2 (6 oz) cans tuna in water, drained
- 2 c elbow macaroni uncooked
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c milk
- 2 T onion diced
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1 c cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 t black pepper
- Cook macaroni per package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine soup, milk, onion, mushrooms, and pepper and heat to a simmer.
- Stir in cheese and heat on low until melted.
- Add macaroni and tuna to saucepan and mix thoroughly.
- Pour entire mixture into 1 1/2-2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes (or until browned on top and heated through) in a 350 degree preheated oven; serve.