This quick and easy teriyaki marinade consists of 6 ingredients, including olive oil, brown sugar, and soy sauce.
What you need:
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 1/2 c pulp free orange juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 T olive oil
- 1.5 T brown sugar
- 1/2 t ground ginger
What yo do:
- Combine all ingredients and mix.
- Works well with up to 3 lbs of beef, chicken, or pork.
- Place marinade and protein of choice in a air proof container and refrigerate for 2 – 12 hours.
- May use leftover as a baste while grilling, broiling or baking.