Try this easy taco burgers recipe as an alternative to your ordinary hamburger. This quick and easy recipe consists of 9 ingredients.
Easy Taco Burgers
- 1.5 lbs ground chuck
- 1/4 c tortilla chips crushed
- 1/3 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 T taco sauce mild, medium or hot
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- shredded lettuce
- sliced tomatoes
- In a large bowl, combine ground chuck, tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, taco sauce, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix using hands and form into 4 patties.
- Place patties on a lightly greased grill over medium heat or medium hot coals.
- Cook taco burgers for 10 -12 minutes, flipping once halfway through cooking time.
- Serve on buns topped with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and additional taco sauce or jalapenos if desired.