This easy sausage and bratwurst chili recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including garlic and onion. Cook in a crock pot for 4-6 hours on low.
What you need:
- 1.25 lbs spicy Italian sausage, browned and drained
- 1.25 lbs bratwurst, browned and drained
- 2 (15 oz) cans chili beans/ranch style beans, undrained
- 15 oz can kidney beans, drained
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 T chili powder
- 1/8 t cayenne pepper
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a 4 quart or larger crock pot and mix thoroughly.
- Cook, covered, for 4-6 hours on low.
- Try it topped with sour cream and cheese.