This quick and easy pizza burgers recipe consists of 7 ingredients. Cook on a barbecue, grill, or in a skillet.
Easy Pizza Burgers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 c pepperoni chopped
- 3 T Parmesan cheese
- 1 T pizza sauce
- 2 T onion minced
- 4 thick slices Mozzarella cheese
- 4 hamburger buns toasted
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, pepperoni, Parmesan cheese, onion, pizza sauce, salt, and pepper and mix with hands.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Cook on a grill or in a skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side.
- Top with Mozzarella cheese, cover, and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until cheese is partially melted.
- Serve on toasted buns with condiments of choice.