This easy low fat turkey chili recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including tomato sauce, garlic, and onion. Cook turkey chili for 5-7 hours on low.
What you need:
- 1 lb ground turkey, browned and drained
- 2 (15 oz) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 t chili powder
- 2 t Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Place all ingredients in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cover and cook for 5-7 hours on low.