This easy crock pot spaghetti sauce recipe consists of 2 meats. It’s slow cooked for 7-8 hours on low in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
What you need:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ½ lb bulk Sweet Italian sausage
- 29 oz can tomato sauce
- 14 ½ oz can Italian style stewed tomatoes
- 14 ½ oz can Italian style diced tomatoes
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 lg onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 c sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ c shredded carrots
- 1 t dried Italian seasoning
- 1 t dried marjoram
- 1 t dried oregano
- ½ t dried basil
- ¼ t dried thyme leaves
What you do:
- Add sausage, onion, ground turkey, Italian seasoning, and garlic to a large skillet and cook until meat is browned, stirring often.
- Drain any fat from skillet, then transfer mixture to a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve over hot cooked spaghetti noodles.