This quick and easy crock pot chili recipe consists of 11 ingredients, including garlic, green pepper, kidney beans, and cumin.
What you need:
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 28 oz can tomatoes, chopped and undrained
- 1 (15 oz) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 T chili powder
- 2 t ground cumin
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/8 t cayenne pepper
What you do:
- Add all ingredients to a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 5-7 hours on low; serve.