This easy chicken and bacon salad recipe can be prepared as a snack, salad, or sandwich. It consists of seven ingredients, including celery and lemon juice.
Easy Chicken and Bacon Salad
- 5 strips of bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 c chicken breast cooked and cut in bite sized pieces
- 3 celery stalks sliced
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 3 t lemon juice
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Serve over lettuce like a salad, with crackers for a snack, or on toasted bread for a chicken salad sandwich.