Try this quick and easy cheese ball recipe. This easy appetizer recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including chopped pecans, sharp cheddar cheese, and onion.
Easy Cheese Ball
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese softened
- 8 oz package sharp cheddar cheese finely shredded
- 1 c pecans chopped
- 2 t Worcestershire sauce
- 2 T onion grated
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1/8 t garlic salt
- In a large bowl, combine cheeses, Worcestershire, onion, lemon juice, and garlic salt and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into a ball, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Roll in chopped pecans to coat.
- Serve with crackers of choice.