This quick and easy broccoli salad recipe consists of only 7 ingredients, including bacon and Balsamic vinegar.
What you need:
- 2 bunches broccoli, washed
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 12 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1/2 c raisins
- 2 T Balsamic vinegar
- 2 T sugar
What you do:
- Cut off broccoli florets from stems.
- Add broccoli florets, onion, bacon, and raisins to a large bowl and mix.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to broccoli mixture and gently mix.
- Chill and serve.