This easy broccoli casserole recipe consists of only 5 ingredients, including frozen broccoli, cheddar cheese, and butter.
Easy Broccoli Casserole
- 2 (10 oz) packages frozen broccoli pieces, cooked per package directions
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 c seasoned dried bread cubes
- 3 T butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large casserole dish, combine cheese, soup, and broccoli and mix.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter and bread cubes.
- Top casserole with bread cubes.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until cheese is melted and casserole is hot throughout.