Try this easy breezy grilled shrimp recipe. This quick and easy to make barbecue seafood recipe consists of only five ingredients.
Easy Breezy Grilled Shrimp
- 1/3 c salsa hot
- 2 T lime juice
- 1 t honey
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 lb large shrimp peeled and deveined
- Combine salsa, lime, honey, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Put shrimp on barbecue skewers.
- Baste shrimp with sauce.
- Grill on med heat on a gas grill, or over medium hot coals on a charcoal grill for about 5 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink.
- Turn skewers of shrimp once during cooking, and baste with leftover marinade.