Try this quick and easy breezy fettuccine alfredo. This pasta side recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including cream, parsley, and butter.
What you need:
- 1 lb fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 c butter
- 1 1/4 c cream
- 3 T fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Cook noodles according to package directions, until slightly tender.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
- Add cream and cheese and bring to a boil while stirring.
- Remove from heat and add parsley.
- Add salt and pepper; stir.
- Combine sauce with fettuccine and serve.