With only three ingredients, this quick and easy breezy cheesy biscuits recipe really lives up to its name. Serve as a quick snack, appetizer, or as a side with salad.
Easy Breezy Cheesy Biscuits
- 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 stick butter melted
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Arrange biscuits on the bottom of a well greased baking pan.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top of biscuits.
- Sprinkle cheese over biscuits.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes in a 400 degree preheated oven.
- Remove from pan and serve immediately.