Try this quick and easy breezy cheesy bean dip recipe for your next appetizer. This crock pot / slow cooker recipe consists of only five ingredients.
Easy Breezy Cheesy Bean Dip
- 16 oz can refried beans
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 2/3 c onion chopped
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 oz can green chiles diced
- Soften cream cheese and cut into pieces.
- Add cream cheese, onions, chiles, and beans to small crock pot / slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook, covered, for 2 - 3 hours on low.
- Stir in cheese, cover, and heat on low until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla or corn chips.
Add a couple shakes of hot sauce into mixture if you like it extra