This quick and easy bratwurst and potato casserole recipe consists of only 5 ingredients, including mixed vegetables and tomato soup.
Easy Bratwurst and Potato Casserole
- 1 lb bratwurst; cut into bite sized pieces browned and drained
- 10.75 oz can tomato soup
- 1/3 c water
- 15 oz can mixed vegetables drained
- 4 large potatoes peeled and sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add 1/2 the potatoes to a large casserole dish.
- Top with 1/2 the mixed vegetables, then 1/2 the bratwurst.
- Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Mix together water and soup.
- Pour soup mixture over casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 50-60 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.