These easy bbq cheeseburgers are a nice change of pace for your next barbecue. Whether charcoal or gas grilling, this barbecue recipe is sure to be a hit!
Easy BBQ Cheeseburgers
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix ground beef, onion, salt and pepper.
- Form into (4) half-inch thick patties.
- Place burgers on preheated grill rack (coals partially ashed over), and grill for approximately 14 min, or until centers are no longer pink, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Three minutes before burgers are done, brush with bbq sauce.
- One minute before done add cheese.