Try this quick and easy baked fish recipe. This easy seafood recipe consists of 5 ingredients, including cod, basil, and canned tomatoes.
What you need:
- 1 lb cod or haddock fillets
- 14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 c lime juice
- 1/2 T minced dried onion
- 1 T dried basil
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, lime juice, onion, and basil.
- Place fish in baking pan or dish.
- Pour mixture over fish.
- Bake for 20 minutes uncovered.
- Fish is done when flakes with fork.