This quick and easy cucumber tomato and onion salad recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including Roma tomatoes and sugar.
What you need:
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled & sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2.5 T vinegar
- 1 T sugar
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- In a medium bowl, combine cucumber, tomato, and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, salt, and black pepper and mix.
- Add vinegar mixture to vegetables and mix.
- May serve immediately, but best served chilled.