This easy crock pot venison chili recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including cumin, chili powder, kidney beans, and garlic.
What you need:
- 1 lb ground venison
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 15 oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2/3 c salsa (medium or hot)
- 1.5 T chili powder
- 1.5 t ground cumin
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Brown ground venison, seasoned with salt and pepper, in a large skillet; drain.
- Add venison and remaining ingredients to a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cook on low, covered, for 6-8 hours.