This easy crock pot taco soup recipe consists of 13 ingredients, including ground beef, onion, green bell pepper, and garlic.
What you need:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 15 oz can chili beans, undrained
- 15 oz can kidney beans, drained
- 15 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans southwestern style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 12 oz can beer
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1.25 oz envelope taco seasoning
- 1 T cumin
- 1 T chili powder
What you do:
- Brown ground beef with garlic, onion, and green bell pepper.
- Drain fat then stir in taco seasoning and beer.
- Transfer to crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.