This easy crock pot smoked sausage and bacon casserole recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including rice and green pepper.
Crock Pot Smoked Sausage and Bacon Casserole
- 8 oz smoked sausage chopped
- 8 oz bacon cooked crisp, drained and crumbled
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans whole tomatoes, chopped and undrained
- 1 c converted rice uncooked
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1/8 t black pepper
- salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours, or until rice is cooked to desired consistency.