This easy crock pot Polish sausage and sauerkraut recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including apple, brown sugar, and onion.
What you need:
- 2 (14-16 oz) packages polish sausages, cut into bite sized pieces
- 32 oz sauerkraut with caraway seeds, rinsed and drained
- 6 oz beer
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 apple, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 c brown sugar
What you do:
- Combine sauerkraut and brown sugar in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Brown polish sausage in a large skillet then place on top of sauerkraut mixture.
- Top with sliced onion and apple, then pour beer on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.