This easy crock pot Italian sausage and sauce recipe consists of only 8 ingredients, including fresh basil, onion, and garlic.
What you need:
- 4 lbs Italian sausage links
- 2 (28 oz) cans tomatoes, chopped and undrained
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 1 packed cup fresh basil
- 1 t oregano
- cooked pasta
What you do:
- Brown sausage in a skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Add sausage and remaining ingredients except pasta to a large crock pot.
- Cook, covered, for 7-8 hours on low.