This easy crock pot ground beef vegetable soup recipe consists of 12 ingredients, including carrots, onion, and diced tomatoes.
What you need:
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 15 oz can corn, drained
- 14 ½ oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (10 ½ oz) cans beef broth
- 2 lg potatoes, cubed
- 5 carrots, sliced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 T oregano
- 1 T basil
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Recipe submitted by Joanna P. via Des Moines, Iowa