This quick and easy to make crock pot chili recipe is chock full of meat, beans, and vegetables. Cook in a crock pot for 8 hours on low.
What you need:
- 1.5 lbs lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 15 oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 T chili powder
- 1.5 t cumin
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/4 t red pepper flakes
What you do:
- Add all ingredients to a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.
- Remove bay leaf and serve.
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, sliced jalapenos, and/or black olives.