This easy crock pot cheddar bacon potatoes recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including sharp cheddar cheese, green onions, and butter.
What you need:
- 2 lbs potatoes, unpeeled and sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1.5 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c butter
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender, but not mushy.
- Place potatoes in the bottom of a 3.5 quart crock pot.
- Salt and pepper potatoes.
- Dab small pats of butter over potatoes.
- Sprinkle on bacon and onion, then cheese.
- Cover and cook for 2 hours, or until cheese is melted and dish is heated through.