Try this quick and easy to make crock pot beef barbecue recipe. This easy recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including beef roast, onion, and barbecue sauce.
What you need:
- 3 lbs beef roast
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 28 oz bottle favorite barbecue sauce
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Rub roast with salt and pepper and place in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Place garlic, onion, and green pepper on and around roast.
- Pour barbecue sauce over roast.
- Cook, covered, for 8 -10 hours on low, or until meat falls apart with fork.
- Remove roast from crock pot and shred on a plate with forks.
- Place shredded roast back in crock pot and mix with sauce.
- Continue cooking for 15 minutes on low.
- Serve on buns or rolls.