This easy to make crock pot barbecue meatballs recipe is perfect for your next party or pot luck meal. It’s also a nice snack to make at home.
Crock Pot Barbecue Meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 c ketchup
- 1/2 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 2 T brown sugar
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 2 T Parmesan cheese
- 1 T water
- 2 t Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, hand mix ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, egg, Parmesan cheese, water, salt, and pepper.
- Roll beef mixture into 1-2 inch meatballs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add meatballs and cook over medium heat until browned.
- Remove meatballs from skillet and let drain on paper towels.
- In a 2 quart or larger crock pot, mix together ketchup, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add meatballs to crock pot and mix in sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.