This delicious crock chili recipe is easy to make, because it cooks all day in a crock pot. The ingredients include ground beef and two types of beans.
What you need:
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 15 oz can spicy chili beans, undrained
- 15 oz can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 t dried oregano leaves
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 1/2 t cumin
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
What you do:
- Brown beef, onion and green pepper in a large skillet; drain.
- Add beef mixture and remaining ingredients into a 31/2 or 4 quart crock pot.
- Cook on low, covered, for 6-8 hours.