This easy creamy tuna crock pot casserole recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including celery, green pepper, and cheddar cheese.
Creamy Tuna Crock Pot Casserole
- 6 (5 oz) cans tuna, drained
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 10.75 oz can cream of celery soup
- 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 ribs of celery sliced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 12-16 oz box of fettuccine
- In a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot, add tuna, soups, celery, garlic, green pepper, mushrooms, and black pepper, and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 5-6 hours on low.
- Add cheese and mix.
- Continue cooking, covered, for 20 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Cook fettuccine according to box directions; drain.
- Serve tuna casserole over hot fettuccine.