This creamy slow cooker chicken recipe consists of only 6 ingredients, including dry white wine, garlic, and mushrooms.
Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken
This easy recipe consists of only 6 ingredients, including dry white wine and mushrooms.
- 1 crock pot 3.5 quart or larger
- 3 lbs chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 10.5 oz can French onion soup
- 4 oz canned sliced mushrooms drained
- 1/2 c dry white wine
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Place chicken in the slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour mixed ingredients over chicken.
- Cook, covered, for 6-8 hours on low.
- Serve over hot rice or noodles.
* Increase mushrooms/garlic per personal taste.