This quick and easy creamy broccoli casserole recipe consists of only 4 ingredients, including sour cream and cheddar cheese.
Creamy Broccoli Casserole
- 10 package frozen broccoli cuts thawed
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1/2 c cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place broccoli in the bottom of a 1.5 quart casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and cream of mushroom soup.
- Pour soup mixture over broccoli.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of casserole.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.