This quick and easy cream cheese shrimp dip recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including celery and cream cheese. It’s perfect for parties or pot lucks.
Cream Cheese Shrimp Dip
- 6 oz can tiny shrimp drained and rinsed
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 c celery minced
- 1/3 c onion minced
- 1/3 c mayonnaise
- 1/8 t garlic salt
- 1 t lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add shrimp to bowl and mix.
- Chill and serve with crackers of choice.