This quick and easy, cranberry sweet and sour meatballs recipe consists of 6 ingredients. This easy appetizer recipe is made in a crock pot.
Cranberry Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- 2 (16 oz) packages frozen meatballs
- 24 oz jar Bavarian style sauerkraut drained
- 16 oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 12 oz jar Heinz chili sauce
- 12 oz beer
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients, except meatballs, in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot; mix well.
- Add meatballs and toss to coat in sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Can be used as an appetizer, or served with mashed potatoes or rice as a main dish.
Recipe submitted by Paula J. via St. Louis, Missouri.