Try this quick and easy cranberry meatballs recipe. This easy crock pot recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including cranberry sauce and ground beef.
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 c dried bread crumbs Italian style preferred
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 large onion diced
- 14 oz bottle ketchup
- 16 oz can cranberry sauce with berries
- 1 1/2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 1/8 t salt
- In a large bowl, combine beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and garlic; mix.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place on a nonstick baking pan.
- Bake for 16 - 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven, or until juices run clear.
- Place meatballs in a 3 1/2 - 4 quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix ketchup, cranberry sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add sauce to crock pot and mix to coat meatballs.
- Cook on low, covered, for 2-3 hours.