Try this quick and easy corned beef roll-ups recipe. This easy appetizer recipe consists of only 3 ingredients: corned beef, cream cheese, and pickles.
Corned Beef Roll-Ups
- 1/2 lb deli corned beef sliced thin
- 1/3 cup cream cheese spread
- pickle slices sliced lengthwise
- Spread cream cheese on each corned beef slice.
- Put one pickle slice on edge of corned beef slice and roll up tight; repeat with each slice of meat.
- Refrigerate, covered, for 2-3 hours or until rolls are firm.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and serve on a toothpick.