Try this quick and easy corn avocado salsa recipe. This delicious appetizer recipe is very healthy, and includes black beans.
Corn Avocado Salsa
- 16 oz package frozen white corn thawed
- 15.5 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives drained
- 4 large avocados peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 1/3 c fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 c lime juice
- 3 T cider vinegar
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Combine corn, olives, red bell pepper, onion, black beans, and tomatoes in a large serving bowl.
- Combine garlic, olive oil, lime juice, cider vinegar, cilantro, and salt & pepper in a separate bowl; mix well.
- Toss with corn mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 – 10 hours.
- Mix in avocados then serve.
Recipe submitted by Sarah J. via Rancho Cucamonga, CA.