Try out this delicious and easy to make chocolate chip cookies recipe. It’s comprised of 12 ingredients, including walnuts, sour cream, and brown sugar.
What you need:
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c sour cream
- 2 1/2 c flour
- 1 1/2 t vanilla
- 1 c sugar
- 3/4 c light brown sugar
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 1/4 t baking powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 c walnuts, chopped
- 12 oz package chocolate chips
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- With an electric mixer, mix sugars and butter.
- Add vanilla, eggs, and sour cream and mix well.
- Mix in salt, baking powder, baking soda, and flour.
- Mix in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Use a large tablespoon and drop balls of batter onto ungreased baking sheet(s), leaving at least 2 inches clearance between balls.
- Bake on center rack in oven for about 10 -12 minutes, or until lightly browned.