This chicken noodle bake recipe is a quick and easy casserole recipe to make. It’s also an inexpensive recipe for you and your family.
Chicken Noodle Bake
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and diced
- 8 oz egg noodles cooked and drained
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- 1 c cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 c green pepper chopped
- 1/2 c celery sliced
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- Layer noodles on the bottom of a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a medium saucepan, add soup, milk, salt and pepper; stir while cooking over medium heat until soup is hot.
- Add cheeses and stir until completely melted; remove from heat.
- Add chicken, celery, green pepper and mushrooms; stir.
- Pour mixture over noodles.
- In a 400 degree preheated oven, bake uncovered for 20 - 25 minutes.