Try this quick and easy to make cheesy tuna casserole. This easy seafood casserole recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including cheddar cheese.
Cheesy Tuna Casserole
- 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 oz uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 (6 oz) cans tuna in water, drained
- 1 c milk
- 10 1/2 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/8 t black pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook macaroni per package directions; drain.
- Add cheddar cheese, tuna and black pepper and mix.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and soup.
- Add to macaroni mixture and stir.
- Spray a 9" x 13" casserole with nonstick spray.
- Add tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan.
- Cook, covered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, or until bubbly.