This quick and easy cheesy sausage and cauliflower casserole recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including smoked sausage and butter.
Cheesey Sausage and Cauliflower Casserole
- 2 (10 oz) packages frozen cauliflower, partially defrosted
- 14 oz smoked sausage chopped
- 10.75 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 2/3 c Bisquick baking mix
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/4 c cheddar cheese shredded
- 2.5 T butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place cauliflower on the bottom of a 1.5 - 2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with chopped sausage.
- Combine soup and milk together in a medium bowl and beat until smooth.
- Pour soup mixture over sausage and cauliflower.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Bisquick, butter, and cheddar cheese.
- Top casserole evenly with mixture.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 - 30 minutes, or until golden brown and heated throughout.