This quick and easy cheesy rice casserole consists of 7 ingredients, including brown rice, cheddar cheese, and stewed tomatoes.
Cheesy Rice Casserole
- 1 c uncooked brown rice prepared per package directions
- 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives drained
- 1.5 c sharp cheddar cheese finely shredded
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 T olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large casserole pan or dish and cook for 50-60 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.