This quick and easy cheesy potato casserole recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including sharp cheddar cheese and Greek yogurt.
Cheesy Potato Casserole
- 8 large red potatoes
- 2 c sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 c plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 c butter
- 4 green onions diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop unpeeled potatoes into eighths.
- Boil in salted water until tender but not mushy.
- Place potatoes and remaining ingredients into a greased 9 x 12 baking pan or dish and mix thoroughly.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until cooked through and lightly browned on top.