Check out this quick and easy cheesy chili dip recipe. This easy appetizer recipe can be made in a crock pot, or in a saucepan on the stove.
Cheesy Chili Dip
- 15 oz can chili without beans
- 4 oz can chopped green chilies
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/8 c green onion chopped
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- chips for dipping the scoop kind work well
- Combine all ingredients, except chips, in a small crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 1 hour, or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with chips.
Can also be made in a sauce pan on the stove. Heat on low until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.