Try this quick and easy to make cheesy chicken and rice casserole. It’s baked at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and includes cream of mushroom soup.
Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 2 c cooked chicken cut in bite sized pieces
- 2 c cooked rice
- 1.5 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 large onion diced
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 4 oz jar chopped pimentos drained
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1 T parsley chopped
- 1/2 t garlic salt
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients, except use only 1/2 c of cheese and mix in a large bowl.
- Place mixture in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.